TruckinSilentWolfTruckinSilentWolf

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

: Zip Codes : : Zip Codes :

>.< i know how Foamy feels...

I did that once in a truck-stop Starbucks... needless to say im always being watched when i go into that particular stop. "JUST GIMME MY DAMN COFFEE!!" >:(

Anima :) Anima :)

Different...

Very interesting i have to admit. Control's are easy, levels weren't to hard, and the music fit. Speaking of Music, who did it by the way? Good game my friend.

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

Sweet!

I think its pretty nifty... great choice of parts but, i agree with the others in the fact that it could use a few more pieces, stuff, and poses. Otherwise, its still cool.

Drop the Bomb (Medals) Drop the Bomb (Medals)

DAMN!

It pisses me off, yet i continue to play... curse you. lol

Its challenging to say the least.

Wonders of Space Wonders of Space

WOOT!

Very fun song. Very diverse sound, have to admit it. :D

I like the length of it, gives me something to listen to when going Free-Flight on AC5, especially the tunnel mission. Or even just cruising around on a racing game on a night level, has that San Francisco Rush feel to it, maybe its just me. Great song FOX, keep up the good work. :D

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Diverse is what I was going for in this entry
I dunno 'bout Rush but I'm glad you like it :]
Thanks for the review

You Do It To Yourself You Do It To Yourself

Sweet

Nice. Glad to hear ya got some new stuff up. Going to sneak this into my PSP... then go out for a ride and terrorize town :D

The beat is good, it doesn't interfere with the lyrics any... the synth has a nice tone to it, kinda a panning synth. Keep up the sweet music there Merlin!

merlin responds:

Thanks for the specific review! I love these the best. Have a safe ride while you harass your town!

Regards,
merlin

-=)Who Was She?(=- -=)Who Was She?(=-

who was she?

She was my best friend... someone i could look after, someone who i cared about... but then she turned her back to me, i wasnt good enough.

Great piece my man. Really brings back memory's of someone i cared about. I wish more Classical artists where on here.

Rena-X-Mas Rena-X-Mas

coolness

Rena, Christmas, and mistletoe... what could be better? Great picture. The color is nice, the style is just awesome, and the overall presentation ties it all together. 5/5 =^_^=

Toyota Zebra Toyota Zebra

Neat

Very cool. I like how you integrated the headlights into the lower bumper, makes it look alot cleaner than having a unit on the fenders. ^_^

the KILL KAR the KILL KAR

Sweet

This makes me want to go pop in Twisted Metal :D Nice pic man.