TruckinSilentWolfTruckinSilentWolf

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Wonders of Space Wonders of Space

WOOT!

Very fun song. Very diverse sound, have to admit it. :D

I like the length of it, gives me something to listen to when going Free-Flight on AC5, especially the tunnel mission. Or even just cruising around on a racing game on a night level, has that San Francisco Rush feel to it, maybe its just me. Great song FOX, keep up the good work. :D

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Diverse is what I was going for in this entry
I dunno 'bout Rush but I'm glad you like it :]
Thanks for the review

You Do It To Yourself You Do It To Yourself

Sweet

Nice. Glad to hear ya got some new stuff up. Going to sneak this into my PSP... then go out for a ride and terrorize town :D

The beat is good, it doesn't interfere with the lyrics any... the synth has a nice tone to it, kinda a panning synth. Keep up the sweet music there Merlin!

merlin responds:

Thanks for the specific review! I love these the best. Have a safe ride while you harass your town!

Regards,
merlin

-=)Who Was She?(=- -=)Who Was She?(=-

who was she?

She was my best friend... someone i could look after, someone who i cared about... but then she turned her back to me, i wasnt good enough.

Great piece my man. Really brings back memory's of someone i cared about. I wish more Classical artists where on here.

==(Drifting)== ==(Drifting)==

Niiiiccccceeeee....

Im gotta get a bigger memory stick... 4gigs just doesnt cut it anymore. Have a bunch of your awesome songs, and this is being added. 10/10 5/5 =D

[JohnWE] Silent Night [JohnWE] Silent Night

Cool

Yo, CommentGuy, 4 hours and 35 minutes on the East coast.

Nice Song John. It has that old tyme feel to it.

The Tale of Stickam The Tale of Stickam

O_o

Dude... its an original rap alright. Lets see what else you come up with.

Hacker Mind - Main Theme Hacker Mind - Main Theme

Its just so....

SHORT... but i like it. Still say ya outta elaborate on this one a bit. It just has that flowing feeling to it that makes you want more.

Reasoner & Bjra - Diffuse It Reasoner & Bjra - Diffuse It

Sweet.

10/10
5/5

Short and simply put.... Sweet.

Now i got something new to add to the Mp3 and relax to goin down the road.

==(Exit)== ==(Exit)==

Tis really awesome

Yes. It is. I put it on my psp, stuffed in my pocket and walked through the woods where i live and considereing it was getting dark... it kept me on edge. Very nice song to listen to when in an empty warehouse. O_O Keep it up. Later.

Signed,
TSW

The Valley - WaS The Valley - WaS

Very good...

Very relaxing song. Sounded excellent in William and Sly.